Purpose of the Programme:
- Provide a global outlook and exposure to new markets.
- Open regional or international board opportunities for women.
- Surface the unconscious bias on diversity and merit at board levels.
- Extend the network circles.
- Tap into a global board mentoring platform.
- Develop a board profile that is tailored to what boards are looking for today
- Learn about the different types of board cultures, key roles and responsibilities for board service
- Explore ways to enhance your board leadership impact, visibility and networks
- Participate in group and one-on-one mentoring sessions to develop your board readiness
- Interact with experienced board directors and corporate governance experts to understand the board appointment process and expectations
- Learn about the different components of being an effective board directors – Corporate Governance, Risk Management, Strategic Thinking & Financial Management and Oversight